Wednesday 19 August 2009

20/08/09: 2.5M @ 10.00 (25mins)

West along the foreshore towards McMahon's Point & back again

Had to fit in run before work this morning as thought I had something on this evening (only to find out later I don't after all!) Oh well, was good to get it done anyway!

Tried to run as easy as possible today as conscious of muscles tightening up a bit at moment and need to avoid overdoing it. Harder than it sounds (for me anyway) as I have a real tendency to run at a medium-hard pace as it's just what I'm comfortable with. Don't like running slowly as feel like I'm jogging not running and it's an effort to hold myself back.

Anyway, did ok today and decided to keep it short at 2.5 miles.

Now for a few days rest before a long run on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment